Monday, April 6, 2015

Obsessed -- Lee Jong Suk

There are times when I become completely and totally obsessed by things, people, food, or what have you.  I’ll get obsessed by an author and have to read everything they’ve ever written.  I’ll become obsessed with planners and have to have every planner supply ever made.  And, the same thing happens when I watch dramas.  I become obsessed by the lead actor or actress or maybe the second lead or the genre and there I go trying to watch everything associated with whatever has caught my eye.  That happened when I watched Pinocchio earlier this year.  I already had a major hard on for Park Shin Hye.
park-shin-hye.png
But, this time the one that caught my attention was Lee Jong-Suk.  That smile, those eyes. Sure, at first I was like what the fuck is up with his hair? 
Then, as I continued watching I forgot about the horrendous hair, the cut and style didn't hurt, and became enamored by his smile and those sad, sad, beautiful eyes.  Which led me to watch School 2013, I Hear Your Voice, and place Doctor Stranger and Hot Young Bloods in my need to watch soon list.  I had previously already seen him in both Secret Garden and Prosecutor Princess, although he failed to make an impression then.  But, I am very much looking forward to anything else I wishes to do.



No comments: