Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Where Have I Been? Well, Watching Dramas, Of Course.






I've spent the last three months watching dramas, and enjoying every single minute of it.  I've watched romantic comedies, and more romantic comedies, and that one action one that was both funny and romantic. In the past three months, I've started and finished a total of seventeen dramas. Yes, 17...Are those a lot of dramas??? Probably, but who's judging. Not me that's for sure.  And that is not counting the two dramas I re-watched, the two movies I watched on the few dramas I'm currently making my way through.
In the last three months I've watched the following dramas:
Healer
Pinnochio
Witch's Romance
Cunning Single Lady
Emergency Couple
Dream Knight
Good Doctor
I Need Romance
School 2013
Master's Sun
Full House(Thai re-make)
King 2 Hearts
Heart to Heart
It's Okay, That's Love
Let's Eat
Marriage Not Dating
Love Myself or You(Taiwanese)
Whew, I need to catch my breathe.  I've also re-watched Coffee Prince and Lie to Me.

I've also seen a couple of movies. Both of which I highly recommend.  Especially Greatly Secretly, although The Technicians was enjoyable as well.
And, I'm currently trying to get through:
I Need Romance 2012, It Started With a Kiss(Taiwanese), Surplus Princess, I Hear Your Voice

No comments: