Saturday, February 16, 2013

Sirius - Random Thoughts

Sirius(2013)
South Korea
KBS 2
Original Airdate: 1/6/2013-1/27/2013
4 episode series

Episode 1(below are random thoughts that went through my head while I watched this episode):
   
Stupid drama making me have feelings only five minutes in
My fucking god that mother is a grade-A bitch.
The first fifteen minutes of this drama should be extended into it’s own drama series.  I would watch the shit out of it with a full box of kleenex and a pint of hagan dazs to get me through.  BRUTAL.
I wonder why he only goes after drug traffickers.
It looks like prison humbled him.
Maybe I should rewatch the beginning to make sure I have the brothers straight in my head.
If I weren’t gay and old I’d totally stalk Park Hyung Sik.  Look he’s twenty-two I can cyber stalk him with a free conscious.
They’re identical twins but have different birthdays ... that’s kinda cute one was born on New Year’s Eve the other on New Year’s Day


Episode 2:

Poor Shin Wu even in prison Eun Chang is Mom’s favorite.
Mom became drug addict no wonder he is all superman going after drug dealers
Older brother trying to protect younger brother but never getting it quite right.
Please, please tell me these brothers have a happy ending
Eun Chang is trying to warm up So Ri’s hands by blowing on them, but she’s dead and then he puts gloves on her hands not sure if really sad or just creepy.
Boys if you just listen to each other maybe you would understand where the other is coming from.
I can’t fucking believe he pulled the trigger


Episode 3

Another flashback, now they are even younger, wait is Shin Wu in an orphanage??
I’m really thinking the mom is the queen of all bitches, she tried to convince Eun Chang to let Shin Wu take the blame, seriously how can you prefer one son so much more over the other somebody needs to slap some sense into her.
This drama really wants me to cry but I’m stronger than the average Kdrama addict; tears will absolutely not be shed
These brothers are breaking my heart.

Episode 4
Shin Wu pretending to be Eun Chang for his mother might be the saddest thing ever
This whole drama is sad on top of sad
NOOOOOOOOOOOO   

No comments: